This has already been a crazy month!
- First my crockpot buffalo chicken dip went viral in time for Super Bowl Sunday.
- Then, my 24 Valentine’s Day Kid Activities post went viral! Seriously, almost 3,000 page views yesterday alone! Now, if I can just figure out how to keep the momentum going, things will be great. LOL!
- I also started a weekly G+ hangout with my friend Crystal and it seems pretty popular! Tomorrow, we will be doing Pinterest so be sure to join us!
- This is Black History month so I have been working on several posts for it. They aren’t doing as well as I thought so as soon as I get through Valentine’s Day, I will see what I can do to get people reading them.
- Kathy, my NYC Based Blogger went to the Toy Fair this weekend and I am super excited to see her posts on it. I am sure some of you saw the check-ins and Tweets from it.
- The Baby Shower Gift Ideas posts kicked off yesterday, so look forward to more through the rest of the month.
- Tomorrow is Mardi Gras! I have a fun pinterest board with lots of ideas and such if you are into that kind of thing. Go check it out. Fun fact – Mardi Gras in the USA didn’t start in New Orleans. It started right here in my hometown of Mobile, AL!
- Crystal and Company wrote an amazing ebook that shows you how to meal plan! I highly recommend it… #justsaying Click here to visit How to Meal Plan eBook.
- Told you it has been a CRAZY month!
Be sure to print out your coupons this week! Remember, you should be able to print them twice.
Ok, on to my menu plan for this week:
Monday: Chicken Parmesan Casserole – this sounds so good! Can’t wait t try it.
Tuesday: Chicken Broccoli Braid
Wednesday: Crockpot Pizza
Thursday: Leftover Soup <– easy!
Don’t forget to visit Org Junkie & Susie QT Pies for Hundreds more menu plans and before heading to the grocery store… Print coupons for your favorite brands and save at Coupons.com.
Looking for more ideas? You can find plenty of recipes as well as a free menu planning sheet on my kid friendly recipes page!