I have a really neat giveaway for our Simple Dinner Ideas Series this week! We are into April which means Freezer Cooking! You should also be able to find this giveaway over at Crystal and Company this week, so be sure to swing by there!
Let’s talk about the menu first and then I will tell you all about my current favorite book!
Be sure to print out your coupons this week! Remember, you should be able to print them twice.
Ok, on to my menu plan for this week:
Monday: Fried pork chops, leftover Macaroni and Cheese, broccoli
Tuesday: Chicken (haven’t decided yet how to cook it) It is a whole fryer and I would love ideas!
Thursday: Ballpark food – double header at home today!
Friday: Taco Bake
Don’t forget to visit Org Junkie & Susie QT Pies for Hundreds more menu plans and before heading to the grocery store… Print coupons for your favorite brands and save at Coupons.com.
Looking for more ideas? You can find plenty of recipes as well as a free menu planning sheet on my kid friendly recipes page!
So, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Easy Freezer Meals is just like all the other Complete Idiot’s Guide books. So simple to understand that even an idiot could get it.
Freezers allow busy home chefs to plan their family menus a weekend, a week, or even a month in advance. Now expert chef and flood blogger Cheri Sicard presents recipes for 120 delicious, healthy meals that can be frozen and then reheated-and still taste fantastic.
• Over 120 delicious, unique and easy to prepare recipes
• Great cooking tips designed to help the home cook
• Flexible menu planning from a weekend to a full month
Perfect for busy moms, right? Well, you can win your very own copy pretty simply!
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog Reader will with Easy Freezer Meals!
Or, if you don’t like to try your chances, you can purchase The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Easy Freezer Meals (<– click there) through Amazon right now for your Kindle for only $9.99 or in paperback for only $11.17!
REQUIRED: Tell me about your biggest dinner time struggle!
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on April 23rd
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by The Complete Idiot’s Guides to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*