- Several Product Reviews to get done
- Posts about my travel this past week
- Cleaning the Kitchen
- 946 emails to tackle
- Several consultations and a couple G+ Hangouts
- Fix my new website to have all the videos and post links on it
- Make several printables that have been ordered
- Schedule some posts for my next out-of-town time
- Close giveaways, contact winners, and update giveaway page
- The boys also have Vacation Bible School and Baseball Camps this week
Yeah, I will be just a tad bit busy!
What does your week look like?
Be sure to print out your coupons this week! Remember, you should be able to print them twice.
Ok, on to my menu planning ideas for this week:
Monday: Kelli’s Spaghetti
Wednesday: Taco Bake
Thursday: Pork Chops and Rice Casserole
Friday: Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese
Don’t forget to visit Org Junkie & Susie QT Pies for Hundreds more menu planning ideas and before heading to the grocery store… Print coupons for your favorite brands and save at Coupons.com.
Looking for more weekly meal plans? You can find plenty of recipes as well as a free menu planning sheet on my kid friendly recipes page!