I have been given the task of making a recipe with Equal Sucrolose instead of sugar. Now, y’all know that is not my thing, it is Minnie’s! However, I was up for the challenge. I ended up making these low-calorie chocolate chip cookies and they were so good!
If you are watching calories or your sugar intake, I highly suggest giving these a try.
Recipe reprinted from Equal.com
- ⅓ cup stick butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ cup Equal® Spoonful or Granulated*
- ⅓ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips
- Beat butter with electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Mix in Equal® and brown sugar until combined.
- Mix combined flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter mixture until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake in preheated 350° F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden color. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in airtight containers at room temperature.
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias