I collected Zoobooks magazines extensively as a kid. I loved learning about each month’s animal and collecting the animal fact cards. I even ended up learning a lot about animals that initially frightened me, such as snakes and spiders.
Zoobooks are still around and they’re still wonderful resources for families, especially those that are homeschooling! And now, there are even more editions of Zoobooks for toddlers and younger children! Learn how you can use Zoobooks magazine in your homeschool plan and find out about the awesome Zoobooks programs you can sign up for today!
Five Ways to Use Zoobooks Magazine in Your Homeschool Plan:
- Choose an animal from the magazine and write a report about it.
- Learn about the area of the world in which your selected animal lives.
- Make a craft featuring an animal in the magazine.
- Take a field trip to the zoo to see one of the magazine’s animals in person.
- Challenge your kids to design an animal costume based on one of the featured species in the magazine.
Did you know that there are three different Zoobooks magazines available? Kids aged three and younger can enjoy Zoobies: a baby and toddler-friendly periodical featuring lift-the-flap pages and peek-a-book activities. Plus, Zoobies is made with tough, durable pages – strong enough to withstand the grabby hands of a toddler!
If your kids are a bit older, they’ll enjoy reading Zootles, a magazine designed for kids aged 3-6. Zootles features cartoons, beautiful pictures of wildlife, and illustrated bedtime stories featuring animals. With its easy-to-read stories, this magazine is a perfect fit for kids who are just learning to read.
And then, there’s the classic Zoobooks geared toward children aged 6-12. Each magazine features a select animal or group of animals with interactive pullout activity pages that kids will love reading and completing.
How does a Zoobooks magazine subscription work? When you order a one-year subscription of the magazine of your choice, you’ll receive a special welcome offer!
- If you sign up for Zoobies, you’ll receive free Sing-Along Animal Songs, Learning Games, and a Digital Subscription for just $19.95, plus $7.95 for shipping and handling.
- If you sign up for Zootles or Zoobooks, you’ll receive a free animal poster, animal stickers, and a digital subscription for just $19.95, plus $7.95 for shipping and handling.
If you love your subscription, it will automatically renew at the end of the first year at the low subscriber rate. Your credit card will remain on file and renewal fees will be automatically charged to the same card unless the company is notified in advance. If there are any issues charging the card, Zoobooks will bill you directly.
Want to take a break from your subscription? Just cancel by contacting customer service via email at email@example.com or via phone at (800)992-5034. You’ll receive a full refund on all unmailed issues!
Help your children develop a love for animals and science by signing up for Zoobooks magazine! With so many choices for kids of all ages, including Zoobies, Zootles, and Zoobooks, they’re sure to enjoy discovering animals throughout their homeschooling journey!