Welcome back for another fun filled week of Homeschooling on the Cheap! Some great ideas were shared last night, perfect for helping you plan some great homeschool activities. Last week we saw some great preschool printables, some fun number activities and more! So many great ideas swapped so everyone has some great new ideas for their homeschool classroom.
All of the great ideas you’ve shared in the past have been awesome, so be sure to keep them coming! If you have some new printables, lesson plans or great new crafts to share? How about some new ways to learn science or history? Be sure to share them all below and check back next week to see if you were featured as a top post for the week.
Be sure to share this post on facebook and twitter so more Homeschooling Parents will come and share their great ideas too. We love to see new people sharing each week! Now to this week’s Homeschooling on the Cheap!
Here are the 4 most visited links from last week:
1) Learning Ideas Grades K-8 shared a fun Free Odd + Even Pumpkin Coloring Worksheet.
2) The Homeschool Classroom shared with us their Eleven Thanksgiving Books, Crafts, Printables, Recipes and More for Preschool and Kindergarten.
3) Crystal and Comp shared a great Preschool Letter Worksheet: Do a Dot Printable.
4) Learning Ideas Grades K-8 shared a Halloween Paper Plate Clock.
Homeschooling on the Cheap is a weekly round-up of some great homeschooling articles from around the web. Please share by uploading your best post each week dealing with homeschooling. Be sure to let your friends know so we can have even more great ideas each week!
You may include anything that falls into Homeschooling on the Cheap category. Examples:
- Free printables
- Game ideas
- Homeschooling Articles
- Frugality in your Homeschool
- Classroom Organization
- etc. Link it up and be sure to visit some of the other linked posts.
Please note: Linking to this round-up means that you agree to be contacted weekly with a short reminder to link up. I will never sell, trade, or giveaway your email. Will only use it to send the email reminder each week when this new weekly round up goes live! I also means that you agree I can use your image in other rounds ups in the future with a link back to your site.