It is time again for another great week of Homeschooling on the Cheap! Last week people shared some great preschool printables, some fun craft ideas and more! Some great ideas that others can now take back to their classroom. We have really seen some great ideas, so please keep sharing.
If you have a new Homeschool resource idea you would like to share, please leave a link below. Share with everyone your fun new printable for math, reading or whatever you have come up with. Have some fun Thanksgiving or Christmas crafts? We would love to see them. Everyone is excited to hear about your latest homeschool idea, so share with us. And hopefully you can take something back with you as well.
Be sure to share this post on facebook and twitter so more Homeschooling Parents will come and share their great ideas too. We love to see new people sharing each week! Now to this week’s Homeschooling on the Cheap!
Here are the 4 most visited links from last week:
1) Crystal and Comp shared a fun Preschool Snack Idea – Q is for Quicksand.
2) Enchanted Homeschooling Mom shared with us their The Study of Animals Part 2 which covered the different Animal Classifications.
3) Kids Play Space shared ideas on how Toddlers can Learn by Helping in the Kitchen.
4) 3 Dinosaurs shared Upper and Lower Case Alphabet Dot Printables.
Homeschooling on the Cheap is a weekly round-up of some great homeschooling articles from around the web. Please share by uploading your best post each week dealing with homeschooling. Be sure to let your friends know so we can have even more great ideas each week!
You may include anything that falls into Homeschooling on the Cheap category. Examples:
- Free printables
- Game ideas
- Homeschooling Articles
- Frugality in your Homeschool
- Classroom Organization
- etc. Link it up and be sure to visit some of the other linked posts.
Please note: Linking to this round-up means that you agree to be contacted weekly with a short reminder to link up. I will never sell, trade, or giveaway your email. Will only use it to send the email reminder each week when this new weekly round up goes live! I also means that you agree I can use your image in other rounds ups in the future with a link back to your site.