This is such an exciting week for me! I finally had enough entries to choose the top 4 visited posts from the linky. I can’t wait until I reach 50 entries, then 100. LOL! To me not only is this an awesome place to share your homeschooling crafts, recipes, and tips… but also a great resource to find some.
Most Visited Links from last week:
1. Got Kids? Make your own Dinosaur Fossils! Neat Dinosaur Dig How To from The Papervine!
2. How to Finger Knit a Brooch – Neat little craft for kids to learn the fading art of knitting. Can make these cute little flowers in no time and give them as gifts! From NurtureStore!
3. How to Make a Handprint Wreath from Budget Saving Mom. She made this Christmas wreath using the handprints of all of her children! What an fun craft for them and an awesome keepsake for Mom!
4. ABC Alphabet and Writing Cards from The Papervine was one of our most popular posts last week and they linked up again this week… and again were popular! I can certainly see why! I pinned them, did you?
Homeschooling on the Cheap is a weekly web-wide round-up of some of the best homeschooling articles. Please be sure to submit your best homeschooling posts each week! Also, don’t forget to let your friends know, the more players, the more interesting this weekly round-up will be!
You may include anything that falls into Homeschooling on the Cheap category. Examples:
- Free printables
- Game ideas
- Homeschooling Articles
- Frugality in your Homeschool
- Classroom Organization
Link it up and be sure to visit some of the other linked posts.
Please note: Linking to this carnival means that you agree to be contacted weekly with a short reminder to link up. I will never sell, trade, or giveaway your email. Will only use it to send the email reminder each week when this new weekly round up goes live!