Welcome to another edition of Homeschooling on the Cheap. Participation dropped a little last week compared to the week before, but it is really doing ok. Just a few reminders,
- You may post old posts as long as they are still relevant!
- You are encouraged to visit the other players and show them some comment, tweet, facebook, and pinterest love!
- I pin many of the items that are linked up on my pinterest boards (I currently have 624 followers, so you should be doing pretty well from Pinterest!)
- I promote random entries via my Facebook fan page which currently has over 3,600 fans@
Most Visited Links from last week:
1. Living Life Intentionally got the most visits this week with her Pooh Preschool Pack freebies! It really is the cutest thing.
2. Living Life Intentionally also got the number 2 spot this week with the Explorers: Vikings post. You can learn to make a Vikings ship, lapbook, and more!
3. Teach Beside Me pulls up number three with the fabulous Books for Young Readers post. I agree 100% with all the choices!
4. Reading Confetti rounds us out with her cute idea for Crocodile Counting. Let me say, this one is MY favorite. Could be because I have boys or it could be because anyone can do it!
Homeschooling on the Cheap is a weekly web-wide round-up of some of the best homeschooling articles. Please be sure to upload your best homeschooling posts each week! Also, don’t forget to let your friends know, the more players, the more interesting this weekly round-up will be!
You may include anything that falls into Homeschooling on the Cheap category. Examples:
- Free printables
- Game ideas
- Homeschooling Articles
- Frugality in your Homeschool
- Classroom Organization
- etc. Link it up and be sure to visit some of the other linked posts.
Please note: Linking to this carnival means that you agree to be contacted weekly with a short reminder to link up. I will never sell, trade, or giveaway your email. Will only use it to send the email reminder each week when this new weekly round up goes live!