Where does time go? Here it is March already! My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary this month and he will be celebrating his birthday. Such a great month, huh?
So, you know the drill… link up your St. Patrick’s Day Recipes right here then tell your friends so they can link up theirs! I am excited about seeing all the green.
I am not sharing a recipe here because I decided that I really want there to be plenty of space for everyone to link up their favorite St. Patrick’s Day Recipes without my own recipe distracting from it. So, the rules are pretty simple:
- #1 – Link up your St. Patrick’s Day recipes!
- #2 – Tell your friends to link up theirs! NOT REQUIRED BUT REQUESTED:
- Leave a comment to let me know you linked up. That way, I can visit you.
- Click through to some of the other players and let them know you are there!
- Pin, stumble, facebook, and/or tweet some of your favorite linkies.
That’s it! Be sure to stay tuned in a couple weeks when the next major holiday/event recipe linky goes live! I will not be doing it every week, but it pretty much works out to every 2 weeks with the holidays I am planning.