Its really hard to find books for my daughter to read that are interesting enough to keep her attention and easy enough for her to read. Well I have found a series of books that do just that. They are Xander Nash books by Creation By Design. I reviewed the 3 books in the series.
1) Xander Nash: Let my People Go BY Hunter Talen
Once he puts on his brown fedora and his trusty explorer’s belt , Xander Nash is ready to go–but where or when he will end up is anybody’s guess. Xander and his dog, Mitts, are literally blown away as they witness the six days of creation. Who and what will they encounter at THE BIGINNING OF IT ALL and will they sffect history, or will history affect them?
2) Xander Nash: Sibling Rivalry BY Hunter Talen
Xander Nash is jealous, and he is not happy about it! Once he puts on his brown fedora and his trusty explorer’s belt, where he will end up is anybody’s guess. Xander and his dog, Mitts, join Joseph in the pit, and his travels in Eqypt. What will they learn about pitfalls of SIBLING RIVALRY?
3) Xander Nash: Let My People Go BY Hunter Talen
Swinging into action with his fedora & his trusty explorer’s belt, Xander Nash is ready for adventure– but who in the Bible will he meet this time? With a new Pharaoh on one side, and plagues all around him, can Xander and his dog, Mitts, survive long enough for Pharoah to learn a lesson in stubborness & will he LET MY PEOPLE GO?
My Thoughts: I really liked these books! My 11 year old daughter loved them! Once we started reading them, we couldn’t put them down. We had to know what happened next. They are exciting from beginning to end. I only wish there were more books to read!!!!
FIVE (5) lucky readers will win a book #1 Xander Nash: The Biginning of Time. A $6.99 value.
Buy It: You can buy all of the books here for $6.99 each.
REQUIRED COMMENT: Visit www.creationbydesign.com , look around, then come back and tell me what other items you like.
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Follow the 3 Boys and a Dog blog.
- #3. Subscribe to the 3 Boys and a Dog RSS feed.
- #4. Put the 3 boys and a Dog button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for 3 Boys and a Dog at Picket Fence by clicking the button on the sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on May 25 , 2011.
OPEN TO: US and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Creation By Design to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*