Valentine’s Day is coming up folks and you don’t want to end up sleeping on the couch for forgetting to get your loved one a gift. Well, CafePress has you covered, from personalized undies to mugs, I’m sure you won’t have any problems finding the perfect gift for your loved one. Heck even if you’re Anti-Valentine’s Day they have something for you as well.(Make sure you look through these I had quite the chuckle) 🙂
They have gifts for her, such as:
And gifts for Him, such as:
I think I should get my husband this T-Shirt, what do you think? 😉
I had a chance to order a t-shirt and personalized ornament just before Christmas and I was really impressed with the quality of the items I picked. The T-Shirt was the perfect size and the ornament turned out beautifully. The ordering process is also very easy. They have all kinds of personalized items to choose from I encourage you to go have a look. Now for the fun part!
One lucky 3 Boys and A Dog reader is going to win a $25 credit to CafePress!
REQUIRED: Head on over to the Valentine’s gift page on CafePress and tell me what you would get for your significant other?
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on February 14th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by CafePress to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*