Thomas the Tank Engine has just been nominated as Toy Property of the Year! Thomas the Tank is one of six properties nominated for the award that honors a property that had the greatest success in spreading its brand throughout the industry. The 2011 winner will be announced at an awards ceremony to be held before the start of American International Toy Fair on Saturday, February 12, 2011 at Jazz at Lincoln Center in New York City. (JEALOUS! I want to go… anyone want to sponsor this trip for me?) This is the first time voting for TIA’s “Toy of the Year” categories will be open to the public. Be sure to take a moment to vote for Thomas the Tank Engine by visiting at www.TOTYawards.org.
Mom Says: If you have a little boy, he is going to go nuts for this awesome Thomas & Friends Set! My boys have all been Thomas fans at some point… seriously! Why do you think my youngest is called “Tank”? Because his older brothers named him after their favorite engines. Tripp’s favorite engine was Thomas and Zack’s favorite was Henry – my baby’s name is Thomas Henry and we call him Tank as a family joke. LOL! It really fits him because he is a sturdy little fellow and won’t it sound great over the football announcements? “Here comes Thomas the Tank Miller coming up the field!” LOL!
Anyway, Tank and Zack have had a blast reading and coloring and wearing out the DVD. They have built all 3 things out of the Mega Bloks set and aren’t bored yet! We LOVE Thomas and this was just icing!
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader will win a complete Thomas the Tank Engine prize pack that includes:
- Mini Movie Viewer
- Misty Island Rescue DVD
- Thomas Load ‘n Go Mega Bloks sets
- Lost At Sea! Book a Misty Island Book
- Misty Island Adventure Coloring Book with over 30 shiny stickers!
REQUIRED: Tell me your favorite engine (or your child’s). You can find the entire list of engines at Thomas and Friends.
BONUS #1: Follow @TrueBlueEngine and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Follow my blog.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on February 8th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by HIT Entertainment to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*