Rubbermaid TakeAlongs 15 pack – Contains the perfect variety of sizes to suit everyday storage uses including sandwiches, leftovers, crafts, gifts and yummy goodies
- Every container has the Quik Clik Seal that ensures the lid clicks in place to secure the contents.
- The bases have graduation marks for easy measuring and the lids are ridged for easier stacking.
- Priced right so there is no worry about giving
them away or accidentally losing them.
- The containers are microwave, top rack dishwasher and freezer safe.
- TakeAlongs are available Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, grocery stores, drug stores and clubs.
Sharpie Retractable Permanent Marker – Assorted set of eight Fine Point colors let you click away with the color of your
- Easy, one-handed operation.
- Available wherever office products are sold
Mom Says: I had such a blast sitting down with my kids to color (with Sharpie Pens and Markers) on the Rubbermaid containers. My poor kids never get to be creative… you don’t realize it until you say, “Draw whatever you want!” Then, it is like they totally shut down. LOL! Finally, I said, “Come on boys, draw anything Christmas related like trees, lights, bows, ornaments, stars, anything!” That finally got them going. Ricky even got involved. I forgot to take pictures of the decorating and decorated containers full of Mint Chocolate Oreo Truffles before the truffles were all gone. LOL!
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog Reader will win: 15 piece Rubbermaid TakeAlongs set, a Sharpie Stainless Steel Permanent Marker, Sharpie Retractable Markers and Sharpie Pen Retractable.
REQUIRED ENTRY: Leave a comment telling me what you would put into your containers.
BONUS #1: Follow, @Rubbermaid, @Sharpie and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Follow my blog.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on December 15th
OPEN TO: USA and CANADA
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Rubbermaid and Sharpie to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*