Have you guys seen the new Pampers Cruisers diapers? They’re even better than they were before!
The Sesame Street characters are totally cute. Now when I say that Levi is being a grouchy pants, it’s actually kind of true 🙂
But the best part about the Cruisers is definitely the new 3-way fit design:
I don’t know about you, but I hate mystery leaks. The ones where you know that the diaper is on right, but somehow, magically, your child’s pants are wet somewhere not even near the diaper. The 3-way fit adapts to the waist, legs, and bottoms to ensure a good fit that prevents mystery leaks. How cool is that?
The new Cruisers also have a longer absorbent area than the previous version, and a soft quilted back like their Swaddlers brand.
Levi was quite comfortable in his Pampers Cruisers.
Of course, I was a dork and ordered a size too large. I was pretty impressed, though. Because the new design offers such a versatile fit, even though Levi is really a size 3, I was able to fold over the top of the size 4 he’s in here and it still fit him snugly. That’s pretty impressive.
The Cruisers are available in sizes 3-7, which means there’s a diaper to fit your child at virtually any stage after they’ve started cruising around.
You can purchase Pampers at most major retailers and online – to locate the store nearest you, just click on their handy store locator tool.
One lucky reader will win a Pampers Play-A-Palooza gift pack, which includes:
- (1) Jumbo Pack of newly improved Pampers Cruisers with 3-Way Fit diapers
- (1) 64-Count Tub of Pampers Wipes
- Hasbro’s new Let’s Rock! Elmo, who’s ready to take the stage singing and making music! Elmo comes with his very own microphone, tambourine and a drum set and sings sings six rockin’ songs. Toddlers can choose which instrument Elmo plays, and he magically recognizes which one you give him
How To Enter
REQUIRED COMMENT: Tell me about your worst diaper leak or blowout.
BONUS #1: Follow @Pampers and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on November 21, 2011
OPEN TO: US Only
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Pampers to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*