Crest 3D White is all about looking your best! So, they have the most awesome sweepstakes running over on their facebook page! Details here!
To help kick off this fun sweeps, Crest 3D White sent me a the Crest 3D White Artic Fresh Collection to review and are sponsoring a giveaway here at 3 Boys and a Dog! Fun, right?
Mom Says: If you have been around for any length of time, you know how I feel about Crest! I like it – seriously, Crest doesn’t get too hot and really leaves my mouth feeling yummy clean. I am a Crest Pro-Health user but am finding that the 3D white line is just as good at cleaning and whitening my teeth without ruining the enamel! Since I had braces for a million years, I am worried about the enamel – the glues and constant scraping is horrid on teeth – using Crest helps me feel better about them.
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader will win a NEW Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Collection!
- Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Toothpaste ($4.25)
- Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh MultiCare Whitening Rinse ($7.29)
- Crest 3D White Vivid Toothbrush ($4.49)
REQUIRED COMMENT: Tell me what you want to look your best for!
BONUS #1: Follow @crest_3D_white and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on February 26th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Crest 3D White to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*