Your skills as the Master Detective are needed once again! This time, a psychic medium has reached out to you to solve the mysterious destruction of a town on the edge of Shadow Lake. Armed with strange ghost pictures she drew while in a trance, you must canvass the town’s landscape, unlocking visions of cursed objects, and unexplained accidents.
- · Expanded Hidden Object Scenes – Our favorite puzzle is back, but with a twist! Now, instead of looking in just one room in a stack of items for your hidden objects, the hunt spans several rooms.
- · Map Travel – With so many different locations to visit, we’ve included an animated 3D rendered map that will allow you to travel between different places in the town quickly. But you’ll still have lots of scenes within each location to navigate!
- · Exclusive Features – Our Collector’s Editions include several additional features, like bonus gameplay, morphing objects, achievements, and exclusive production materials.
- · Built-in Strategy Guide – Get stuck somewhere? Not to worry! Collector’s Editions come with a guide right in game to help with the trickiest puzzles
Mom Says: I love to play games on my computer, when I am supposed to be working and Mystery Case Files is one of the ones I like. It is especially exciting to see new versions come out because I tend to win them pretty quickly. LOL! If you’ve never played the Big Fish Games, Mystery Case Files games then you are missing out on a fun time-waster. LOL! These are like I Spy on steroids! The graphics and story line make this hidden objects game great!
Two Lucky 3 Boys and a Dog Readers will win the full version on Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector’s Edition… a $19.99 value!
REQUIRED COMMENT: Visit Big Fish Games, look around then come back and tell me something you liked or want!
BONUS #1: Follow @BigFishGames and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on Dec. 11th
OPEN TO: Worldwide!
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Big Fish Games to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*