Live Clean, the Canadian brand of eco-friendly personal care products that has raised the bar and led the way for millions of Canadians, arrives in the US with the launch of Live Clean Baby. This simple, environmentally aware collection of products is specially formulated with both mother’s concerns and baby’s sensitivities in mind. Value priced at $7.99, Live Clean Baby is available exclusively at Walgreens, the nation’s largest drugstore chain with more than 8,000 stores across the country as well as online at Walgreens.com.
Live Clean Baby uses only natural, gentle, plant-based ingredients to help your baby look (and smell) his (or her) absolute best!
Mom Says: Though I no longer have a little baby, I have a 6 year old with super sensitive skin and Eczema. We have scoured the stores and internet to find something that won’t make it worse. Live Clean Baby is certainly soothing to his skin and keeps his Eczema from getting worse! Kudos, Live Clean, Kudos!
The Live Clean Mission:
Go green without compromising performance. Our mission is to provide a line of products that contribute to a greener planet and perform at the highest level. Live Clean Baby is a unique eco-friendly beauty care line that delivers exceptional results using natural and plant based ingredients. Live Clean Baby formulations are made with a minimum of 98%* replenishable, renewable and sustainable natural and plant ingredients…as good for the earth as they are for your body.
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader will win the entire Live Clean Baby Collection:
Live Clean (Baby) collection includes:
– Tearless Shampoo & Wash $7.99
– Moisturizing Baby Wash $7.99
– Moisturizing Baby Lotion $7.99
– Non-Petroleum Jelly $7.99
– Diaper Ointment $7.99
– Moisturizing Bar Soap $7.99
REQUIRED: Visit the Live Clean website, look around, then come back and tell me what you liked or learned!
BONUS #1: Follow @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
BONUS #2: Like Live Clean and 3 Boys and a Dog on FaceBook then share this post by clicking the FaceBook share button at the bottom of this post.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on April 18th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Live Clean to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*