I am always on the lookout for something to whiten my teeth. I drink a lot of sweet tea (what can I say? I live in the south. LOL) and code red Mountain Dew. So my teeth could use some whitening. I was sent the Listerine Whitening Plus Restoring Fluoride mouthwash to review.
LISTERINE® WHITENING™ PLUS RESTORING FLUORIDE (Post-brush)
|LISTERINE® WHITENING™ PLUS RESTORING FLUORIDE(Post-brush)||
To help achieve a deep clean for a cleaner, fresher mouth, LISTERINE® should be used twice daily after brushing your teeth. Floss daily. For more information visit www.Listerinewhitening.com
My Thoughts: I liked this mouthwash. I have a hard time finding one that does not burn and irritate my mouth. This one did not. It is strong enough to kill germs but did not burn my mouth. I used it for 2 weeks and I did notice some whitening.
1 winner will win a bottle of Listerine Whitening Plus Restoring Fluoride! Retail Value: $6.49 for the 16oz bottle
Required Comment: You have to go to Listerine Whitening and find another product you would like to try and let me know.
BONUS #1: Follow @momof3boys3702on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Follow the 3 Boys and a Dog blog.
- #3. Subscribe to the 3 Boys and a Dog RSS feed.
- #4. Put the 3 boys and a Dog button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for 3 Boys and a Dog at Picket Fence by clicking the button on the sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on May 22st, 2011.
OPEN TO: USA residents only
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Listerine to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*