It might not seem like a fun or glamorous gift, but this is perfect for everyone! At almost $50.00 it isn’t something your average young couple is going to spend money on for themselves. So, if their house didn’t come with an alarm, chances are they don’t have one.
Give the gift of safety in 2012 with the new Kidde Worry Free Smoke Alarms. These alarms are powered by a sealed-in, long-life lithium battery for 10 years, offering the millions of Americans who rely on battery-powered smoke and fire detection 10 years of continuous protection – without those annoying 2 am low battery chirps. The four models of Kidde Worry Free smoke alarms give you the right alarm for the right location, and each alarm is designed to address location-specific safety needs. For example, the Kitchen Alarm includes Intelligent sensing technology to minimize nuisance alarms caused by cooking and also detects both fire and CO.
REQUIRED: Tell me who you would buy this or use this for.
BONUS #1: Follow @KiddeSafety and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on Nov. 19th
OPEN TO: USA Only
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Kidde to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*