My daughter has a lot of headaches, and loves to use the cold washcloth technique, so I was all over this idea!
About Head Coolie (from their website)
“HeadCoolie is an innovative therapeutic headband that provides natural relief for fever discomfort and headaches of all kinds, including migraines.
The HeadCoolie wraps comfortably around your head to deliver soothing, consistent cooling and pressure, compressing blood vessels and relieving headache pain. The HeadCoolie has an internal pocket that holds a gel insert that can be refrozen and reused. The HeadCoolie is insulated so it will stay cooler longer than many other cold therapy solutions. It’s also versatile; it can be worn around either the forehead or the neck, key areas for body temperature regulation.
Because the HeadCoolie’s machine washable headband straps securely with a Velcro closure, it’s completely hands-free and convenient. The HeadCoolie is a solution for the whole family, since it can adjust to fit both adults and children. Gone are the days when worried moms had to apply messy wet rags to their kids’ foreheads to fight fever!
In addition to headache and fever relief, the HeadCoolie can be used for recreation and relaxation. Going to the beach? Use HeadCoolie to keep cool in the sun’s warm rays. Playing sports in hot weather? HeadCoolie can help reduce the risk of heat-related illnesses and help you recover faster. Feeling stressed after a long day? HeadCoolie provides soothing cold and compression to help you relax and unwind before sleep.”
One lucky reader will win their choice of HeadCoolie (MSRP $19.99)!
REQUIRED COMMENT: Visit their website and tell me what is something you would use the Head Coolie for!
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on December 8th, 2012
OPEN TO: USA
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Head Coolie to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*