For 40 years, Hamburger Helper® has helped to make family dinner time easy, and now with two new delicious varieties, Ultimate Beef Stroganoff and Cheesy Italian Beef, Hamburger Helper offers even more options for easy family style cuisine. With naturally- flavored mixes and rich, tasty sauces, Hamburger Helper makes a meal your family will be happy to gather around. Be among the first to try these two new, quick and easy dinner options with the ones you love. Because after all, who couldn’t use a little help in the kitchen?
Mom Says: I cook! I make homemade spaghetti, beef stroganoff, and other yummy goodies without using quick boxes. However, there are times when I just don’t feel like cooking, or my husband is cooking, or the boys are cooking. Those times call for a quick fix to get a well-rounded meal on the table. With a box of Hamburger Helper and a pound of make ahead ground beef, even my 9 year old can cook supper! Using the pre-seasoned ground beef that I keep in my freezer, the Hamburger Helper suits our taste buds and I don’t have to worry about the boys seasoning it right (or wrong). BTW, we REALLY liked the Italian Cheesy Beef. I just added a bit of Mrs. Dash Italian Seasoning, some salt, and some pepper!
I have heard many people say they don’t like Hamburger Helper and other boxed dinners and I can tell you why you don’t and how you can!
You don’t like them because: For the most part they don’t have seasonings! They are very bland so that people with all types of taste buds can enjoy them without being overwhelmed.
You will like them if: You just add seasonings! If you normally add seasoning salt and chili powder to your meals, then why do you not add them to your quick box dinners? Try it! Season them just like you do anything else and you just might be amazed!
OK, moving on
***Be sure to visit http://bit.ly/HamburgerHelperCoup to download a printable coupon for $0.70 off the purchase of one box of Hamburger Helper
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog Reader will win everything pictured above:
- Box of Hamburger Helper Ultimate Beef Stroganoff
- Box of Hamburger Helper Cheesy Italian Beef
- Serving dish
- Slotted serving spoon
- Tell me your favorite Hamburger Helper flavor. Don’t know? Visit
- and look around, then come back and tell me
BONUS #1: Follow @BettyCrocker and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
BONUS #2: Like 3 Boys and a Dog on FaceBook then share this post by clicking the FaceBook share button at the bottom of this post.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on March 31st
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
Disclosure: The Hamburger Helper New Varieties information, product, and prize pack have been provided free of charge by Betty Crocker® and General Mills®, through MyBlogSpark.