The Dremel brand has partnered with expert craftsman and HGTV personality Chip Wade to help consumers tackle what a national survey revealed are their top home improvement projects for this year via step-by-step video demos and downloadable project instructions.
Each month, I will be sharing a video here at 3 Boys and a Dog and offering up the featured product in a giveaway for TWO winners! Excited? The monthly videos will reveal expert advice to help you tackle your DIY projects using the Dremel tools like:
- installing base molding in a living room or bedroom
- routing a groove in molding to hide cables and other wires
- replacing broken bathroom floor tiles
- smoothing out a weathered deck for re-staining
- painting and adding a backsplash to a kitchen wall
Tackling America’s To-Do List
While the ‘Tackling America’s To-Do List’ video series and program featuring Chip Wade lives primarily on the Dremel Facebook page, videos will also be available on the Dremel brand’s YouTube channel as well as here at 3 Boys and a Dog. Project steps highlighted in the videos will be available for download on www.Dremel.com as an easy reference for consumers seeking to start their own home improvement projects. As part of his partnership with Dremel, Wade will lend his expertise and advice to DIYers as he answers questions on the Dremel Facebook page and on Twitter, where he will host chats for consumers.
JULY’s DIY PROJECT: Tackling America’s To Do List with Chip Wade: Smooth Out Deck Boards Dremel Cordless Multi-Max Giveaway
**if you are reading this post in a reader, you will need to click through to view the video.
2 lucky 3 Boys and a Dog readers will each win their own Dremel Cordless Multi-Max – $150.00 value!
REQUIRED: Leave a comment telling the DIY project you will complete if you win the Dremel Cordless Multi-Max!
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Follow my blog.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on August 3rd
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Dremel to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*