OK so seriously, what is up with all the sick and passing out kids on American Idol? I am shocked at the parents not taking their kids to be checked out when they have hit the ground 3 or 4 times. Seriously, people! Your child’s welfare is much more important than a singing competition! Get those dehydrated children some Dasani! Geez…
Yeah, we are big Idol fans here and have been since the very first season when Kelly Clarkson won it all. Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks, and Paul McDonald are all from my gorgeous home state of Alabama.
Why am I talking about American Idol? Because:
This winter, as a sponsor of American Idol, Coca-Cola is looking to spice up the colder months with the Coca-Cola Family Night initiative on MCR.com. At MCR.com/family, you can find exciting contests, instant wins, rewards, recipes and games—with many fun American Idol based activities for your family!
To help kick-off Family Night, one lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader will win a special giveaway inspired by American Idol and the Fun for Family Night games on MCR.com. The prize pack is valued at over $100 and includes:
- (1) Handheld Camcorder
- (1) American Idol – The Hits Volume 1 CD – YEAH, BABY!
- (1) Coca-Cola and Pringles coupon
- You know we are big Family Fun night folks around here, because we discuss it all the time. We have board games, electronic games, cards, and movies running out our wazoo. How often do you spend time with your kids? I don’t mean getting on to them or making them do homework. I mean just playing with them. It is quite amazing how much you can learn about your kids by just taking an hour or so out of your day to just be with them.
- To help you make some simple memories with your kids, you could win the above mentioned Family Fun Night Fun Pack!
- Talk to me about your Family Fun Nights. What you do or what you wish you did!
- on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on March 1st
OPEN TO: USA Only
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Coca-Cola to help facilitate my review. The prize was provided by Coca-Cola, but Coca-Cola is not a sponsor, administrator, or involved in any other way with this giveaway. All opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of Coca-Cola.