It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3! Players add, or subtract, 1, 2, or 3 to the number on the top card on the pile to determine if they have a card that can be played next. Sounds simple, but with everyone playing simultaneously, the options are constantly changing. The first player out of cards wins!
Mom Says: Fun, fun fun! Really, we haven’t met an Out of the Box game yet that we didn’t like – starting with Apples to Apples!
THREE lucky 3 Boys and a Dog readers will win their very own 7 Ate 9 from Out of the Box Games!
REQUIRED COMMENT: Visit Out of the Box Games, look around, then come back and tell me something you want or learned.
BONUS #2: Like OutoftheBoxGames and 3 Boys and a Dog on FaceBook then share this post by clicking the FaceBook share button at the bottom of this post.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on November 23, 2011
OPEN TO: USA Only
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by OTB-Games to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*