We are over a fourth of the way through 2013! Now is the time to sit down with your goals that you made at the beginning of the year and do an evaluation!
- How are the goals coming?
- Has your focus changed?
- Have your priorities changed?
- Are you working towards your goals?
- Do you have new goals?
So, here were mine and how things are going now!:
1. Increase traffic on all 3 sites by 60%! This isn’t really measurable until the full year is up – but my traffic is higher for Jan, Feb, and March of 2013 than it was for those months in 2012. So, I feel as if I am on track. I am spending more time trying to write the things that you guys are wanting to read.
2. Increase Twitter followers on all 3 by 50%
- Main started 17,455 so goal is 26,183 – As of 4/6 this is at 18,930 – if you do the math, I am not on track to reach my goals. So, I am going to push a bit harder this quarter on getting my Twitter following higher and better.
- Deals started 6,212 so goal is 9,318 – As of today this is at 6,871 followers. Again, I am not on track to reach my goal. So, this will be something I really work on this month!
- SMC started 2,095 so goal is 3,142 – As of today I am at 2,780 followers. YAY! I am on track to reach this goal!
3. Increase Facebook fans on both (3bd and smc) by 50%
- Main started 5,584 so goal is 8,376 – Currently at 6,221 – Uggh, I am about 60 fans away from being on target to reach my goal.
- SMC started 1,190 so goal is 3,142 – Currently at 1,267 – Here I am about 400 fans away from being on target to reach my goal! OK, so I need to be spending more time working Facebook as well.
4. Make $6000 for the year on Google Adsense (this is actually doable at my current traffic) – By only month 3, I am half way to this goal already!!
5. Add 12 new videos to YouTube account (I currently have 44, so I will need 56 by the end of 2013) – Thanks to my weekly G+ Hangouts, I have already surpassed this goal! So nice to mark one as complete in the first quarter!
6. Be a speaker at a Blog Conference I have applied like crazy but not heard a word from anyone.
7. Increase Pinterest Followers to 10,000 only have 4,800 so I am not sure that is doable, but I am going to try! – Currently at 8,791 makes me about 2500 OVER where I should be to reach this goal! YAY!
8. Finish the A to Z Veggies book! Geez, this HAS to get finished. LOL! – Uggh, seriously thinking of hiring someone to do it for me. ROTFL! Ok, adding this (and the SEO book I am working on) to my DAILY to dos. If I only do 5 minutes towards each one, it isn’t taking tons of time and I will be working towards the goal of completion!
9. Hire another paid employee (home craft/DIY writer for main site) DONE! I now have 3 paid employees and several product review contributors!!
10. Have 10, $1.00 printable packs available for sale on Deals Site (working on this!) Pshaw… this is on the back burner until I finish the other books I am working on.
11. Increase Aweber newsletter subscribers to 5000! I am working hard to get this increased and am seeing changes daily now. I am a little over 1/2 way to this goal. Since I don’t know what I started with, I can’t figure out if I am on target.
12. Be host/party planner for 6 twitter parties – I actually hosted more than this in 2012, but wasn’t the planner for all of them. I want to be the planner for at least 6. I have completed 2 that I have planned which actually puts me on target!
13. Become a Walmart Mom!
So, I am on track for a good portion of my goals and reevaluating like this tells me what I need to be working on. So, I have set up a few tasks into my daily planner to help me work towards reaching these goals!