Yes, you read that right! I am headed off on another amazing trip courtesy of my blog! Have I mentioned lately that I love my job? Over the next several weeks, I will be bringing you a TON of Disney coverage so this is fair warning. If you are not a Disney fan, you are in the wrong place.
Come Monday, I am off for 3 full days of Magical fun in a way that only Disney can pull off…
Monday, February 10th
- Travel into Los Angeles and check-in at the Sheraton Universal Hotel (http://www.sheratonuniversal.com/).
Tuesday, February 11th:
Tuesday seems to be all about FROZEN (with a little surprise thrown in) and I am stoked!! This movie is right up our alley in fact I am going to pre-order FROZEN !
- Travel to Walt Disney Animation Studios for a behind the scenes look at the making of FROZEN including:
- Q&A with Director, Chris Buck and Producers, Jennifer Lee and Peter Del Vecho
- Hands-on demonstration of the Rigging process lead by Character TC Supervisor, Gregory Smith
- Voice-over recording session with FROZEN’S Audio Engineer, Gabe Guy <– OMG! This sounds FABULOUS!
- Visit the Walt Disney Studios lot to:
- There is a secret here that will be revealed later, so don’t miss it!!
Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. “Disney Animation’s best since The Lion King” (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart.
Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey — teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven — to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom.
Wednesday, February 12th
I am (and always have been) a big Tinkerbell Fan – we share a ton of the same personality traits. 🙂 Since I have boys, they consider her a bit “girly” for their tastes, so I am really looking forward to this. Maybe I will be able to convince my boys that it isn’t all that girly because I already placed my pre-order for The Pirate Fairy!
- Travel to the DisneyToon Studios for a look at THE PIRATE FAIRY including:
- Advance screening of the THE PIRATE FAIRY
- Sit down with THE PIRATE FAIRY Director Peggy Holmes and Producer Jennifer Magee-Cook
- Walk through the creation of “Zarina”, The Pirate Fairy from story to character design to animation <– I wish I could bring my oldest with me, he loves to draw!
From the world of “Peter Pan” comes “The Pirate Fairy,” a swashbuckling new adventure about Zarina (voice of Christina Hendricks), a smart and ambitious dust-keeper fairy who’s captivated by Blue Pixie Dust and its endless possibilities. When Zarina’s wild ideas get her into trouble, she flees Pixie Hollow and joins forces with the scheming pirates of Skull Rock, who make her captain of their ship. Tinker Bell (voice of Mae Whitman) and her friends must embark on an epic adventure to find Zarina, and together they go sword-to-sword with the band of pirates led by a cabin boy named James (voice of Tom Hiddleston), who’ll soon be known as Captain Hook himself. With laughter, heart, magic and thrills, “The Pirate Fairy” sets sail April 1, 2014.
If you didn’t watch the Super Bowl (I didn’t) you might have missed out on this exclusive preview…