So, March was a pretty rough month for me… my traffic went down on all of my sites! However, many people say that is extremely common and I know they are right. Looking back into my past years, March has always been a slower month. On the plus side, things should pick back up this month!
This is a thank you post to those that send me the most website visitors each month!
So, without further ado…
Thanks a million to my TOP Five blog referrals!
I received referral visits from 291 sources during last month! (This is up from last month’s 288 even if my traffic was down.)
1. Crystal and Company sent me 6,581 (This is about 3,000 less than last month! She was having site difficult all March and that, as you can see, hurt me as well!)
2. Org Junkie sent me 152 (This is about 100 down!)
3. Southern Mom Cooks sent me 130 (decided to include me this time – this is from my weekly linkies)
4. Susie QT Pies Café sent me 108 (not on the list last time – Yay, Susie!)
5. Deal Seeking Mom sent me 86 (Down from 144 the previous month)
I also want to note that:
- Pinterest sent me 8,427 (This is so far down from last month’s 22,082!! Because I didn’t have any good posts go viral this time. However, I am hoping to change that in April!)
- Twitter sent me 12 (Also down)
- FaceBook sent me 165 (Only a little down from the previous month’s 171)
- Stumble Upon 32 (Way down from the previous 81)
- Google sent me 2,550 (up from 1950 – so at least I have one thing right. )
Want to find out where others are getting their hits to website?
- Crystal and Company shares how she is getting traffic each month, too!
- Southern Mom Cooks talks about how she is getting more traffic to that site so quickly!
- Deals_3BD talks about where her website visitors are coming from
- You can also go here for past hits to website traffic referrals on this site all list their top traffic referrals for the previous month!
If you want to play along, please leave a direct link to your top five referrals post in the comments section.
Here’s how it works:
- Go into your tracking service (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for the previous 30 days.
- Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest. (I only do blogs and small businesses, not big sites!)
- Write a post (like this one) listing your top 5 referrers.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.