For the entire year of 2012, 3 Boys and a Dog, Deals and Crystal and Company will be bringing you Simple Dinner Ideas. We have some great sponsors lined up! I will be updating this page often, so be sure to check in regularly!
Dinner Ideas for 2012: How to Make Feeding Your Family Simple!
January – Setting Up Your Menu Plan
Brought to You By Rada Cutlery
**Note, if it is underlined it is a link… click it. I will be updating this page as the posts go live!
- January 1st: Meet Rada Cutlery, Learn Five Simple Steps to Menu Planning, and Link Up Your “How to Menu Plan” post!
- January 2nd: Find out my menu plan for the week and enter your name in the hat to win an awesome menu planning and recipe organization software! (Giveaway will end on January 15th at 11:59 pm CST, but all the information will remain for the life of my blog!)
- January 9th, 3 Month Menu Planning Service: See my menu plan for the week and enter your name in the hat to win a monthly membership to a fabulous menu planning service!
- January 15th: Learn more about Rada Cutlery and enter to win an awesome prize pack from them to help you simplify your dinner making!
- January 16th: See my menu plan for the week and enter your name in the hat to win….
- January 23rd: See my menu plan for the week and enter your name in the hat to win….
- January 30th: See my menu plan for the week and enter your name in the drawing for meat from Laura’s Lean Beef!
February – Adding to and Simplifying Your Recipes
March – Pantry Storage Organization
April – Making Your Freezer Work for You
May – Kitchen Organization
June – Crockpot Cooking
July – Summertime Cooking
August – Back to School
September – Fall Soups and Stews
October – Ghoulishly Good Treats
November – Big Dinners / Potluck
December – Holiday Baking
(Note to companies and PR reps: If you are interested in working with us on this, please email Deals@3boysandadog.com )
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.