3 Boys and a Dog DEALS accepts paid advertising in the following forms:
Reviews and Giveaways
We do approximately one review and giveaway per month on this Deals site, but the value must be at least 100 dollars and you must be willing to ship the giveaway items to the United States as well as Canada.
- Straight Reviews – At the deals site, we do not do straight reviews. Please try our main site 3 Boys and a Dog for plain reviews.
- Reviews and Giveaways – A review with a giveaway is our favorite!
- Straight Giveaways – The only time we do straight giveaways is during a blog event like: Holiday Gift Guides, Back 2 School Blog Bash, Spooktacular Soiree, National Parenting Month, etc. If you would like to be notified of our upcoming blog events, please sign up for the PR ONLY Newsletter here.
What a review and giveaway means at Deals_3BD:
Non-returnable item sent to me for review. A review post is at least 300 words and includes:
- Picture (s)
- Social Media Links (if you provide them)Information about your product
- Where to buy links with prices (we also like to include a Deals_3BD specific discount code if possible)
- Our personal thoughts
- Giveaways at Deals_3BD typically last 2 weeks unless you request a different time frame.
If you have a product that you would like us to consider, please email us with “Product Consideration” in the subject line.
Guest and Sponsored Posts
We do allow others to submit articles to 3 Boys and a Dog Deals.
Guest Posts: Please see Guest Post Policy for specifics
Sponsored Blog Post: This is a post written by me highlighting your company’s products or services. Starts at 60 dollars for a 300 word post (1 link per 100 words)
Sponsored Guest Blog Post: This is a post written by you that leads my readers to purchase a product. Starts at 40 dollars for 300 word post (1 link per 100 words)
Buying Ad Space:
We offer many other ad types including but not limited to:
Product placement within a Vlog: depending on item, approximately 20 dollars per 3 minute video PLUS you send me the product.
Social Media Blasts: Twitter is 20 dollars for 3 tweets within a 24 hour period, FaceBook 20 dollars for 1 blast, and our newsletter is 40 dollars per week.
Brand Ambassadorship: Varies depending on brand and requirements, but typically 150 per hour not including travel time. Any required travel must be paid fully by brand including event fees, travel fees, hotel fees, luggage costs, meals, etc
Kelli (either through this site or the main site) has worked as a Brand Ambassador for:
I would love to add your name to the list!
Speaker: I am available for local Television and Radio interviews to build my portfolio at no cost. Also available as a speaker at conferences, mom’s day out, and other events. I was also a Judge for the Mom’s Choice Awards.
I have traveled to the following Sponsored Events:
- Blissdom (January 2010) – Sponsored by: Country Inns and Suites, Country Bobs, and Zobmondo
- International Home and Housewares Show (March 2010) – Sponsored By: Hoover
- WeBlog Mini Conference (May 2010) – Sponsored By: Discovery Channel and Corel
- Kraft Kitchens (November 2010) – Sponsored By Kraft
- BlogHer (August 2011) – Sponsored by Tropicana
- BlogEats Conference (October 2011) – Sponsored by Kraft
I would love to add to this list, please contact me and let’s see what we can work out!
***VERY IMPORTANT: If your product has nothing to do with Parenting, Homemaking, Homeschooling, or Organization, do not contact me! You may try over at the main site 3 Boys and a Dog PR Friendly, but we are pretty niche specific here at the deal site.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.