3 Boys and a Dog DEALS does accept guest posts. We are pretty particular about what we put on the site and are very specific about what we consider a guest post as opposed to a sponsored post (which we also accept! Please see PR Friendly for an online version of our media kit)
Rules, regulations, preferences for guests on my blog:
#1 – previously published posts are NOT ok!
#2 – a 2 – 3 sentence Author Bio goes on bottom of post, with no more than 2 links
#3 – HTML, TXT, Word, pasted into email are all ok formats for me
#4 – You will email your post so that I have time to read over it, correct links, add my note to the top, and get it set up to post.
#5 -Posts should be at least 400 words – max is not an issue, but some readers tend to get bored after about 1,000!
#6 – I like to include at least one picture in all posts!
#7 – ZERO for profit links within the body of the post and no more than 3 not-for-profit links within post.
Meaning: do not send my readers to a site where they need to buy something, but you may send my readers to another site for more information (ex: Wikipedia or your blog). If you are going to send them to a place they need to purchase something then you are trying to submit an ad. Please see PR friendly for ad prices and policies.
But, what if you want me on your blog?
I am available for phone, Skype, in person, and email interviews. Just ask!
I love to write guest posts on other sites and typically have a few posts that I am working on to pitch to other bloggers and company blogs – so, I should be able to get to it pretty quickly. Again, please just ask!
I have guest posted the following articles:
(click the post title to go directly to the article)
- Independence Day Party and Craft Ideas at FedEx’s Out of Office Blog
- How to Teach Your Kids to Save Money at Couponing101
- How to Save Money by Defining Your List of Expectations at The Frugal Navy Wife
- How to Save Money on Your Utilities at The Millennial Housewife
- Self Control and Saving Money at Crazy About My BayBah
- Homeschooling Freebies: How to Find Them at Budget Saving Mom
- Homemaking the Easy Way: 4 Simple Steps at LuvABargain
- Homeschooling Freebies: Make-at-Home Art Supply Recipes at Greenbacks Gal
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.