The 24 Valentine’s Day Activities post was by far my most popular post in February with 21,879 visitors to it!
This is a thank you post to those that send me the most website visitors each month!
So, without further ado…
Thanks a million to my TOP Five blog referrals!
I received referral visits from 288 sources during last month! (This is down quite a bit from last month’s 321 sources but since I have WAY more traffic, I am not complaining!
1. Crystal and Company sent me 9,149 this is due a post that went viral on Pinterest over a year ago and continues to get Pinterest Traffic to this day! I also link up to her Wednesday Mommy Resources linky
2. Money Saving Mom sent me 392 I link my drug store deals up at her site each Sunday
3. Organized Junkie sent me 226 I link my menu plan money posts here each week.
4. Deal Seeking Mom sent me 144 I link my drug store deals up at her site each Sunday
I also want to note that:
- Pinterest sent me 22,082 this is MASSIVELY up from last month’s 7,245 visitors!
- Twitter sent me 29 (plus 81 from Twitterfeed) this is down tons but that is because I have been concentrating very hard on pinterest.
- FaceBook sent me 171 (up from last month’s 109)
- Stumble Upon 81 (up from last month’s 22)
- Google sent me 1,950 (way down from last month’s 2256 but this is a shorter month and I didn’t concentrate so much on keywords this time. I will remedy this for March)
Want to find out where others are getting their hits to website?
- Crystal and Company shares how she is getting traffic each month, too!
- Southern Mom Cooks talks about how she is getting more traffic to that site so quickly!
- Deals_3BD talks about where her website visitors are coming from
- You can also go here for past hits to website traffic referrals on this site all list their top traffic referrals for the previous month!
If you want to play along, please leave a direct link to your top five referrals post in the comments section.
Here’s how it works:
- Go into your tracking service (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for the previous 30 days.
- Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest. (I only do blogs and small businesses, not big sites!)
- Write a post (like this one) listing your top 5 referrers.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.