When it comes to Valentine’s Day, a homemade card is sweeter than fancy chocolates and more personal than blooming roses. And with Martha Stewart Crafts, unleashing your inner cupid is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. To express your heart’s desire, start with the utterly charming Martha Stewart Crafts “Stamp Card and Envelope Set”. It includes 18 scalloped edge note cards and matching envelopes with heart-accented labels so you can share your love with everyone you wish.
2. Add your personal stamp with the “Wood Stamp Valentine’s Day Hearts” set of 12 mini stamps nestled in a reusable wood crate.
We decided to give making Valentine’s a go with my 3 year old this year and getting the Valentine kit from Martha Stewart kit to review sealed the deal.
It took Chipmunk a little while to really get into the stamping part, but of course she LOVED the stickers.
I wrote out a Valentine message on a few of them and then she colored and stamped over the message or on the back.
It would have been nice if a stamp pad came with the stamps, but perhaps not everyone’s stamp pad looks as mangled and disgusting as mine? :)
Either way, the end product came out looking beautiful and polished with very little effort!
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader will win a complete set of crafty items for Valentine’s Day! (retail $35.00)
- Valentine’s Day Stamp & Envelope Set
- Wood Stamp Valentine’s Day Hearts
- Valentine Cupid Stickers
- Cupcake Stickers
REQUIRED COMMENT: Visit Martha Stewart Online and look around, Then, come back and tell me something else you want, liked, or learned!
BONUS #1: Follow @marthastewart and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
Open to USA Only
Giveaway ends on Feb 20th (after V’Day but you can use them next year
Whatever you craft for Valentine’s Day, be sure to enter it in the Martha Stewart Crafts “Craft Your Heart Out” Sweepstakes for your chance to WIN a DIAMOND HEART NECKLACE! Visit http://bit.ly/CYHOSweeps for more details and to enter.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.