As you already know, I love Rada Cutlery! Now, let’s get to the menu first and I will tell you how you can win several great items!
Be sure to print out your coupons this week! Remember, you should be able to print them twice.
Ok, on to my menu plan for this week:
Monday: Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Green Beans, and Rolls
Tuesday: GAME TIME! Once again, we will be at the High School Ballpark
Wednesday: Southwestern Cheesy Chicken, Corn, and Spanish Rice
Thursday: Beef Tips in Mushroom Sauce
Friday: Leftovers if we have any, if not Salad and Jerk Chicken Nachos
Saturday: GAME TIME! We will spend all day (Double Header) at the Park.. that means probably leftover burgers or ordering in Pizza.
Sunday: Easter Dinner – not quite sure what all we are having yet. My guess is that we will be having Ham and Potato Salad. Probably Macaroni and Cheese and Greens. Hmm.. oh, I am also sure we will be having deviled eggs and a cake for dessert. Other than that, not really sure.
One Lucky 3 Boys and a Dog Reader will win:
- Fix, Freeze, Take, and Bake Cookbook (7001) <–YUM!!!!
- Slicer (R107) <– My new favorite knife! I use it for everything!
- Cook Spoon (R123)
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
REQUIRED COMMENT: Visit Rada Cutlery, look around, then come back and tell me something you liked, wanted, or learned.
Other bonus entries:
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on April 16th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Rada Cutlery to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*
Don’t forget to visit Org Junkie & Susie QT Pies for Hundreds more menu plans and before heading to the grocery store… Print coupons for your favorite brands and save at Coupons.com.
Looking for more ideas? You can find plenty of recipes as well as a free menu planning sheet on my kid friendly recipes page!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.