I love linking up to this each month and watching this new little site grow and grow. This month’s referrals should be a bit different since I had the Black Friday thing going on, but we shall see in just a few minutes.
Here’s how it works:
- Go into your tracking service (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for November 1st – November 30th.
- Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest. (I only do blogs and small businesses, not big sites!)
- Write a post (like this one) listing your top 10 referrers.
- Visit the Blogger Appreciation Day post at 3 Boys and a Dog to grab your button and add your post to the linky.
Thanks a million to my TOP TEN blog referrals!
I received referral visits from 176 sources during last month! I also want to note that Online Sweepstakes sent me 114 visitors this month, Pinterest sent me 223, and StumbleUpon sent me 15. Twitter sent me 35 and FaceBook sent me 47 for those that are curious.
1. Money Saving Mom sent me 596 visitors.
2. Kingdom First Mom sent me 564 visitors
3. Org Junkie sent me 192 visitors
4. Deal Seeking Mom sent me 181 visitors
5. Skip to my Lou sent me 116 visitors
6. Crystal and Company sent me 115 visitors
7. Tip Junkie sent me 91 visitors
8. Just a Girl Blog sent me 80 visitors
9. We are THAT Family sent me 80 visitors
10. Free Pretty Things sent me 63 visitors <– first time on list!!
Looks like it wasn’t all that different this month, except for the fact that my traffic was down by close to 3,000 unique visitors! What in the world did I do wrong this month?
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.