I love chicken and especially like it when I don’t have to heat my kitchen up to enjoy it! The crockpot is my best friend in the summer and lots of times in the busy days of fall because of it’s ease of use and the fact that it doesn’t heat my kitchen up! I am always on the lookout for new crockpot Recipes for Chicken to keep the kids from getting bored. This list of over 30 crockpot recipes for chicken is perfect – I could eat chicken in my crockpot for the entire month of July if I wanted and never have the same meal twice!
Over 30 Crockpot Recipes for Chicken!
1. This Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese looks a bit odd. I know the color is weird. But, if you can get past that, this is one FABULOUS slow cooker recipe!
2. Use up those summer vegetables with this easy recipe from Crystal and Company – Chicken & Zucchini with Bow Tie Pasta is also a fun meal!
3. Stuck with only a few ingredients in your home? Don’t go spend a bunch of money – pull out your pantry staples and a whole fryer from the freezer to create this delicious Whole Fryer Chicken Recipe!
4. This Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff is sure to please the boys’ taste-buds! We already love stroganoff, but have never had it in the crockpot!
5. My Husband’s Crockpot Tabasco Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is a potluck favorite down here in Southern Alabama. Plus, every few months it goes a bit viral on Pinterest! The picture isn’t the greatest, but oh man the food is!
6. OH MAN! I love chicken pot pie so very much that I buy the little $0.68 ones at the grocery store. This Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie sounds like a fabulous solution to the fact that I hate how long it takes for me to make real good pot pies!
7. These Creamy Crockpot Chicken Tacos look fabulous! I bet my boys would LOVE them!
8. Rainy Day ruining your BBQ’d dinner? No worries! Thanks to this recipe, you can make Crockpot Barbecued Chicken!
9. This Mexican Chicken Salad brings veggies to a crockpot meal!
10. Sitting in the beautiful city of Dallas, Texas, Crystal and Company always has yummy sounding Tex-Mex recipes and this Creamy Chicken and Corn Enchilada Recipe for the slow cooker is no exception!
11. Spicy Apricot Chicken is not something I would normally make, but I have never been disappointed with one of Crystal and Company’s recipes yet!
12. Frugal Family Home knows all about recipes that are easy on the budget! This Slow Cooker Roasted Whole Chicken sounds simple AND yummy!
13. How about some Mexican Fiesta Chicken? Yep, It’s A Keeper! 😉
14. Crystal and Company might have a yummy soft taco using chicken, but if hard shells are your thing, you have to try these Crockpot Chicken Tacos from Dear Creatives!
15. What about some Pulled Chicken sandwiches? Flour on My Face has such gorgeous photos that make me want to lick my screen, I am sure this has to be tasty!
16. This Chicken and Noodles is the perfect comfort food for anyone! Reminiscent of chicken noodle soup, but not so kid-ish and so much easier!
17. Tired of all the Mexican yumminess? Spice things up with this Italian Crockpot Chicken!
18. Or maybe you want some Indian food? What about Crockpot Chicken Curry? Sounds good, right!?
19. Crockpot Candy Chicken – say that three times real fast! LOL! My oys would eat it just becasue it has “candy” in the name, but then I just bet they would love it!
20. Oh My – I think I am in love! Creamy Chicken & Bacon in the crockpot – yeah, seriously! Sounds scrumptious, doesn’t it?
21. This Many Clove Garlic Chicken makes me wish I had a Trader Joes!
22. These are the easiest Crockpot Chicken Sandwiches I have ever seen!
23. Have you ever taken something and turned it into soup? This Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup sounds divine, right!?
24. This Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip from Superheroes and Teacups is different than my husband’s, but I bet it is just as yummy!
25. Don’t stress when the family asks for chicken and dumplings! Simply make this Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings recipe from Momma Young At Home!
26. Until this Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry recipe from Crystal and Company, I had never heard of stir-fry int he Crockpot. I swear, Crystal and make ANYTHING in the slow cooker!
27. With only 2 ingredients, this Easiest Crockpot Chicken EVER, sure lives up to the name!
28. Oh yeah – my husband will love this Slow Cooker Chicken Salsa recipe from Mostly Homemade Mom!
29. Easy Cheesy Slow Cooker Chicken – man oh man! I am getting so hungry pulling all these recipes together! They say you shouldn’t grocery shop without eating first. I now think you shouldn’t put together a long list of recipes without eating first!
30. Your Homebased Mom has a unique Slow Cooker Chicken Tinga recipe that sounds fabulous!
31. Butter, Lemon, and Herbs will not only make your Chicken taste awesome, but will make your house smell great, too!
My favorite Crockpot Supplies:
To make great crockpot recipes for chicken, you have to have the right supplies! Here are my picks!