This Cinnamon Banana Bread Cake Mix Recipe takes literally minutes to whip up and it makes your house smell downright divine! Get it going in the afternoon so you can have it for dessert and so your house will smell fabulous when the hubs comes home. 🙂 I like to keep a selection of boxed cake mixes in my pantry and almost never make them according to the package. Nope, I always try to make boxed cake mix better, don’t you?
As long as you have a few over-ripe bananas and a box of white cake mix, you can make this delicious bread! Seriously, I wish I could pull off some Disney magic and force the smell through your speakers. Sooooo yummy! LOL!
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Coat sides and bottom of a loaf pan with butter and then sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cinnamon sugar in pan - shaking to coat all areas.
- In large bowl, beat all ingredients above minus 2 tablespoons of cinnamon-sugar.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and then sprinkle remaining cinnamon-sugar on top.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of loaves comes out clean and inside of cracks do not look wet.
- Cool 15 minutes in pan on cooling rack. Remove loaf from pan to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 2 hours, to prevent crumbling when slicing.
- For easier slicing, store loaves tightly covered 24 hours. Cut with serrated knife, using a light sawing motion.
- My favorite Cinnamon-Sugar!
- Love a solid aluminum Loaf pan such as this one.
- I like a good thin measuring spoon that will fit into my spice jars.
More Boxed Cake Mix Hacks:
Stay tuned for more yummy (and easy) boxed cake mix hacks! Do you have a special request?