Tee hee. I couldn’t think of a good title, but I thought y’all would like that one. I had the awesome opportunity to put together a new puppy gift basket and donate it to the local dog shelter, give it to a friend, or give it to Little Orphan Annie. I tell you what, it was super fun finding lots of goodies for a doggy and making it all up into a pretty basket.
Before heading out to Walmart, I armed myself with several coupons:
- Buy 1 Get one Free Milk-Bone® dog snacks
- $1/1 Milk-Bone® Healthy Favorites Dog Snacks
- $1.50/2 Pup Peroni Dog Snacks, exp. 12/15/11 (RP 10/09/11)
- $2.50/1 Milo’s Kitchen Brand Home-Style Dog Treats, exp. 1/1/12 (RP 11/06/11 R)
- $1/1 Milo’s Kitchen Home-Style Dog Treats, exp. 1/1/12 (RP 11/06/11)
- $2/1 Milo’s Kitchen Home-Style Dog Treats printable
Also, had I waited a little bit, I could have gotten another Milk-Bone® coupon: during the week of December 11 check your local paper for a money saving coupon on Milk-Bone® Dog Treats! PLUS, the Milk-Bone® Treats had a coupon on them that allowed for more savings!
So, you can see my entire Shopping trip in pictures in my Google+ photo album. But, here is a sneak peek:
I had so much fun buying and buying. I even managed to snag something from the sporting goods section at Walmart. Can you guess what it is?
In another week or so, I will explain what I bought for a puppy from the sporting goods section AND reveal my basket!
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias