By now you know that I am all about making something delicious very easily! I love to make recipes from boxed cake mixes because all of the dry ingredients are pre-measured, pre-sifted, and pre-mixed! This Blueberry Cake Mix Cobbler Recipe is a favorite eaten almost right out of the oven AND it makes the entire house smell so delicious!
With less than 10 minutes of prep-work and less than 30 minutes of baking time, you can be eating this blueberry cobbler within an hour or starting to make it. How’s that for a quick snack when company calls and says they will be at your house in an hour?
- One box of yellow cake mix
- 4-cups of blueberries - you can do fresh or frozen depending on your choice and the time of year 🙂
- One stick of unsalted butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Place the berries in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish
- Soften butter in large mixing bowl in the microwave for a few seconds. You don't want to completely melt it.
- Using your clean hands, pour the cake mix on top of the butter and mix thoroughly. You may find that you have to press the mix onto the sides of the bowl to get all the butter worked in. The mixture will be crumbly and not totally moist.
- Scrape the cake mixture (or use your fingers to sprinkle it) on top of the berries in the pan.
- Place the dish in the oven (middle rack) and bake 28-minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Let your blueberry cobbler cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. (Tastes amazing with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top)
My favorite supplies for this blueberry cobbler are:
- Pyrex Basics 3 Quart Glass Oblong Baking Dish, Clear 9 x 13 inch – 3 Qt
- Betty Crocker Supermoist Cake Mix, Yellow, 15.25-Ounce
- Pyrex Smart Essentials 6-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
- OXO Good Grips Wooden Spoon Set, 3-Piece
Wanting something a bit different? Here are over 5 ways to make boxed cake mix better!
Blueberries on the Brain:
The following items (aff links) are found on Etsy.
Yes, I LOVE the smell of blueberries… how did you know? 😀