Coming up with breakfast and dinner recipes are fairly easy for me. Lunch recipes, now that is a different story! I want a healthy lunch, a tasty lunch and one that isn’t going to require me in the kitchen all afternoon. I make it a point to come up with lunches that are quick and tasty. I think I hit the mark with this Blue Cheese and Turkey Club Sandwich and I hope you think so as well.
I like to think of this Blue Cheese and Turkey Club Sandwich as a fancy version of a traditional sandwich. Just take a look at the ingredients and you will notice right away that this isn’t your average turkey sandwich.
- 1 Tbsp. Miracle whip dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Challah sandwich roll, split, toasted
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- 1 slice tomato
- 4 slices Honey Smoked Turkey Breast
- 2 slices Bacon, cooked
- ¼ cup thin avocado slices
- Combine dressing and cheese, spread onto the inside of the roll
- Fill with, lettuce, tomato, turkey, bacon and avocado
This sandwich can be served for lunch or for dinner. If you make this sandwich for dinner, I suggest serving it with Oven Steak Fries. I personally think that the fries go great with this recipe and they don’t take very long to make.