Everyone keeps asking me about Google Analytics, understanding the different reports and using them to better their blog. So, I am finally getting around to breaking it down.
Today we are going to touch base on the visitors tab under your google analytics reports.
All of the information you need is actually in your overview tab, but let’s see what we can learn about all of the items under “visitors.” The following articles will tell you what you need, what you should know, and what the ideal is:
- VIDEO: Analyzing Location Data with Map Overlay
- Visitor Reports Overview straight from the horses mouth!
- Google Analytics Visitors Segment from the Google Analytics Guide
- Understanding Your Website’s Traffic with Google Analytics
- Understanding Google Analytics Part III: Unique Visitors
- Understanding the Visitors Tab
- Click, learn, and read the above links and make notes of your questions in the comments tab. I will go over any questions in upcoming
- ! Remember, the only stupid question in the unasked one!
If you have missed any of my Blogging Basics posts, you can read the Huge Tips post that lists them in order with a short description of each. Also, if you have a topic that you would like to see me tackle, be sure to email me with “Blogging Basics Request” in the subject. You might even get your blog linked to!