Facebook has more than 901 million active users! This week, we are going to discuss how we can tap into those users to build our blogging community and increase our traffic!
This week during our weekly G+ Live Hangout, we had two guests to help us teach you how to use Facebook…
- Susie at Susie QT Pies works on the Social Media of many companies. So, consequently, she has tons of experience growing and engaging the Communities of many types of Brands.
- Dana at A Slob Comes Clean has grown her Facebook community into her #1 traffic source!
In the video below (from our Live Hangout) these two girls, as well as Crystal from Crystal and Company and myself discuss what works AND give you three tasks to do. If you are reading this post via email or feed reader, you will need to click through to the site to watch the video.
As we usually do, we gave 3 tasks for more advanced bloggers and 3 tasks for beginner bloggers:
1. Stay true to your niche! Think of exactly what your Niche is and strike up the conversation about that niche!
2. Post on your Facebook everyday! Do not have your blog posts go automatically – be a REAL PERSON!
3. Be sure you have a full profile.
1. Set up a Facebook freebie to encourage people to like your fan page! (Psst.. can make printables for you)
2. Build your page by interacting with the followers – be consistently inconsistent!
3. Play with Adding apps to your facebook – quote of the week, fan of the week, instagram
Next week’s chat is about StumbleUpon! You can RSVP here!
If you have missed any of my Blogging Basics posts, you can read the Huge Tips post that lists them in order with a short description of each. Also, if you have a topic that you would like to see me tackle, be sure to email me with “Blogging Basics Request” in the subject. You might even get your blog linked to!