While I was at Blissdom I learned several neat post ideas that I plan to incorporate into my blogging. In fact, I am going to be taking my blog in a new direction and hope my readers follow me. I am not going to go into the whole thing in this post, but keep your eyes open for it!
Blogger Appreciation Day will happen EVERY month. I will be thanking the Top Ten Referrers to my site!
What are top referrers? If you go into your Google Analytics you can find “referring sites.” Those are sites that have a link to you and people have clicked that link to come over. 🙂
Without further ado, I want to thank the following people for helping blog readers find my site!
- Online Sweepstakes = sent me 932 visitors!
- Organized Junkie = sent me 156 visitors!
- Blog Giveaways = sent me 90 visitors!
- Four Crazy Children = sent me 88 visitors!
- Skip To My Lou = sent me 38 visitors!
- Tip Junkie = sent me 36 visitors!
- Chic Chick Media – sent me 24 visitors!
- Mama’s Laundry Talk – sent me 23 visitors!
- Atlanta Mom Guide – sent me 17 visitors!
- Oh Amanda – sent me 17 visitors!
Please note, this is SIMPLY bloggers and other mom-mavens! This does not include direct traffic, Google referrals, twitter, FaceBook, etc! 🙂 This is to pay back all those great women that have my link on their page for whatever reason. 🙂
I will be doing this every month! If you are interested in writing your own Monthly Thank You Post, feel free to post a link in the comments. If I see lots of interest, I will add a linky to future posts! 🙂