Short and sweet because I am leaving in a moment to help mom’s exchange students pick out Prom Dresses. Plus, since my live writer isn’t working I have no idea who has been on Blogger Appreciation Day before and who hasn’t.
Here’s how it works:
- Go into your tracking service (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for February 1st – February 28th.
- Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest. (I only do blogs and small businesses, not big sites!)
- Write a post (like this one) listing your top 10 referrers.
- Grab the Blogger Appreciation Day picture and add it to your site or post. (It is also nice to link back to my site, since I am giving you a link )
- Link that post up in my LinkyTools below. (Please do not list your current giveaways!! If you want your giveaways linked, send me )
- Scroll down and you will see a list of links, simply add your direct post link to it.
Thank You to Brandy of Stitchblade Designs for my banners! I recommend her for your designing needs and she is affordable and fast!
Thanks a million to my TOP TEN blog referrals!
I received referral visits from 303 sources during last month! I also want to note that Online Sweepstakes sent me 219 visitors this month. Twitter sent me 367 and FaceBook sent me 723 for those that are curious. FaceBook is way up this month and I have not sure why. One day I had over 500 visits from FaceBook! Wish I could figure out why! LOL!
- Org Junkie sent me 647
- Simply Stacie sent me 153
- Mom Spark Media sent me 51
- Social Moms sent me 30
- Mom Advice sent me 21
- A Life in Space sent me 20
- The Product Review Place sent me 18
- Deal Seeking Mom sent me 16
- Mommy D’s Kitchen sent me 15
- Money Saving Mom also sent me 15
Note: This time, I didn’t include any of the giveaway blogs unless they also do other things. 🙂
Link it up, girls!