In my Strawberry Valentine Cupcakes recipe, I told you that I had a little of the cake batter leftover and tried something with it. Turned out, they were REALLY good. Too bad I didn’t try harder on the picture, but I didn’t want to spend a bunch of time on photos when I wasn’t sure what they would taste like. I know now that no matter what I need to take decent pictures. 🙂
Although I made this using a very small amount of batter, you can make a complete cake mix in a bigger pan.
- 1 box of Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 3.4 ounce box of Strawberry Jello
- 1 Bag of Strawberry Heart Shaped Marshmallows
- Make the cake mix in a 9x13 dish according to the directions on the box. Allow to cool completely.
- Make the jello according to the box directions and pour over your cooled cake.
- Add marshmallows to the top (they will float around)
- Refridgerate 2-4 hours, then cut into squares and serve!