If you need a tasty appetizer, then these Baked Mozzarella Bites a must!
These are so easy to make and only take two ingredients plus the sauce to dip them in. Do not forget the sauce! Having the sauce really makes this recipe stand out. This recipe is so simple yet so appetizing.
You can cook it as listed below or get creative with it. Involve the kids and let them come up with their own creation. Serve these on game day, at a barbeque or as a simple snack. I personally think they go really good as an appetizer before my Emmi Swiss Sliders. If you haven’t tried this dish, I highly recommend it.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Mozzarella Cheese
- 60 RITZ Crackers
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Cut cheese into thin 1 inch slices.
- Top 30 crackers with cheese, cover with remaining cracker, place on a baking pan.
- Bake 8 min. or until cheese begins to melt. Meanwhile, heat spaghetti sauce.
- Serve cracker sandwiches with sauce to dip them into
The great thing about this recipe is it fits well into any budget. So whether you are having a family dinner or entertaining a large group of people, this appetizer will not break the budget.