I miss my kids being little – not necessarily them being toddlers, but the before. The time when I would sit in one spot pretty much all day just cuddling them and stuff. Now, one is bigger than me, one is almost my size, and the baby isn’t so much a baby anymore! However, thank goodness for extended family! I have a Nephew!! 🙂
This Holiday gift guide is all about what to get someone for Christmas when they are really too little for toys. Think about the parents that just might need a bit of help!
The Juppy “Momentum” is a solution to a previously recognized but unsolved challenge for parents of babies beginning to walk. Babies strong enough to begin walking but not strong enough to walk alone. The Juppy builds confidence in your baby and teaches balance while you maintain your natural posture, eliminating the grueling task of hunching over while teaching your baby to walk.
- The Juppy is available at The Juppy – $29.95
- Follow @TheJuppyWalker on Twitter
- Like The Juppy on Facebook
- Sign up for the Juppy Giveaway (see below)
Teach My Baby
Teach My Baby is the multi award winning all-in-one learning kit for babies 6 months+. The kit is divided into four sections to teach babies – First Words, First Numbers, Self and Sound & Touch. Requiring no screens, the kit has an assortment of everything necessary for teaching a baby the basics; nesting blocks, finger puppets, books, textured & mirrored flashcards, a story board, one & two piece puzzles, all in a portable and storable carrying case.
You can teach your baby in only 20 minutes a day!
- Teach My Baby Learning Kit available at many retailers including TeachMy.com – $39.99
- Follow @TeachMy on Twitter
- Like TeachMy on Facebook
- Follow TeachMy on Pinterest
- Circle Teach My on G+
- Sign up for the Teach My Baby Giveaway (see below)
Banda Bibs are designed to keep your baby dry and happy, especially when teething! Banda Bibs work like a bib, by drawing moisture away from clothes and skin, but look fashionable too! Whatever outfit your little one is wearing, Banda Bibs add the finishing touch that pulls it all together. We are convinced you will love this cool bib because it works so well! It’s a truly unique baby bib that you need for your little one!
Big or Small…one size fits all…0 – 2yrs. Fits close to the chin to absorb moisture and protect baby’s skin and clothing.
Isn’t it super cute? Looks like a fashionable bandana but acts like a bib!
- Banda Bibs available at Fine Retail Boutiques– $8.99
- Like Bazzle Baby on Facebook
- Sign up for the Banda Bibs Giveaway (see below)
The trendy, fun, and innovative Difrax 3-Stage Pacifier System is designed for every stage of your baby/child’s development. One size does not fit all. The classic style offers a round nipple that most resembles the breast, so it feels more like mommy while the orthodontic style stimulates the development of the palate and the muscles of the jaw and mouth. Each collection comes in newborn to 6 month, 6+ month, and 18+ month styles that are specifically designed with different features and benefits unique to the needs of that baby’s age. You’ll love all the fun colors and patterns available!
- Difrax Pacifiers available online and at Babies R Us Nationwide – $5.49 – $5.99
- Follow @Difrax on Twitter
- Like Difrax on Facebook
- Circle Difrax on G+
- Sign up for the Difrax Pacifiers Giveaway (see below)
Elephant Belly Bodysuit
Celebrate elephants with the festive-colored bodysuit for baby with elephant applique – made from super soft organic brushed cotton to keep your little one cozy and on the move.
They are not lying! This bodysuit is SUPER soft and oh, so adorable!
- Elephant Belly Bodysuit available On-line via Tumblewalla.com or via baby and kid and gifting boutiques throughout the United States – $22.00
- Follow @TumbleWalla on Twitter
- Like Tumblewalla on Facebook
- Follow Tumblewalla on Pinterest
- Sign up for the Tumblewalla Giveaway (see below)
See the entire list of Holiday Gift Guides!
*Disclaimer: What you will see throughout the month of November are my top picks based on customer service, quality, uniqueness, and value for your buck. If they are kid toys then they also have to be kid-approved by my children and nieces! Any opinions stated are strictly my own! No money changed hands, although the items were sent to me to help facilitate my reviews.*