There’s no need to run to the neighborhood pub for delicious nachos. You can make them even better at home and they’re easy to make to boot.
Honestly, my boys LOVE this and they don’t even know they are getting veggies in. HA!
To make this a complete dinner, use some shredded pork or chicken on them also. You can make a small plate for 1 or 2 or make a huge platter to feed the entire family.
- Tortilla chips
- Shredded cheddar and jack cheese combo
- Diced tomatoes
- Diced green peppers
- Sliced black olives
- Sliced jalapenos
- Sour cream
- Add a layer of chips to an oven-safe pan. Sprinkle with tomatoes, peppers, olives and jalapenos. Top with a layer of the shredded cheese.
- Repeat the process for another layer or two.
- Place in the oven for about 20 minutes or so (how long depends on how big your nacho plate is). Cook until the cheese starts to bubble and brown slightly.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
Note that if you make a large serving, you may need to increase the cook time and even lower the temperature to ensure you don’t burn the chips. The best thing you can do for a large serving is use a large pan and make no more than 3 layers for quick and even cooking.
At Home Nacho Resources:
More Delicious Restaurant favorites:
If you liked the Margarita Chicken (that is now gone) at Chili’s, then you are going to love this Loaded Chicken Recipe!
Seriously, this KFC Coleslaw Recipe is the best copycat ever!
Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits anyone? Yes, please!
Need more? This list of 20 Copycat Recipes from your Favorite Restaurants is sure to hit the spot!