* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Of all the common health issues that women face, one of the most dreaded is cellulite. Although incredibly common, many women are self-conscious about cellulite and would do almost anything to get rid of it for good. This anti cellulite essential oil recipe is a natural treatment for the common beauty problem.
While some women are just genetically predisposed to more noticeable cellulite, researchers have found that a diet high in fat, carbohydrates, and salt will result in more cellulite. Additionally, women who sit or stand in the same position for long period of time and don’t exercise regularly are more likely to have cellulite at any age.
The best way to reduce cellulite is through diet and exercise, but essential oils can help reduce the appearance of cellulite by encouraging the break-down of fat, boosting circulation, and smoothing the skin.
The following essential oils are reported to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
- Lemongrass (said to reduce water retention)
- Cypress (said to reduce fluid retention and improve circulation)
- Juniper (said to improve circulation)
- Grapefruit (said to reduce water retention and tighten the skin)
- Geranium (said to improve circulation)
- Jojoba (said to soften the skin and keep it from drying out)
Anti Cellulite Essential Oil Recipe
This anti cellulite essential oil recipe not only helps reduce the appearance of cellulite, but it smells great, too!
- 10 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 10 drops cypress essential oil
- 5 drops juniper essential oil
- 10 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 5 drops geranium essential oil
- Jojoba oil (said to soften the skin and keep it from drying out)
Add the essential oils to a 10 ml amber glass roll-on bottle. Fill the bottle the rest of the way with jojoba oil. Cap the bottle and shake vigorously to combine all the oils.
Use your anti cellulite essential oil recipe in the following ways:
Roll the oil onto your skin where cellulite is present. Rub the oil into the skin until it is completely absorbed (about 5 minutes). This will eliminate excess fluid from the area and encourage fat deposits to break up.
Add 5 drops of your anti cellulite essential oil recipe to a warm bath. Soak in the bath for about 30 minutes. When you get out of the bath, rub the oil into your skin. This will stimulate your circulation and help minimize the appearance of cellulite.
Drop 2 drops of your anti cellulite essential oil recipe onto a dry body brush. Brush your skin where cellulite is present using small circular motions. This will help reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve circulation.
In just a few weeks, you should see noticeably smoother and softer skin wherever you apply the anti cellulite essential oil recipe.