If you are anything like me, you love the simplicity of Slow Cooker Meals. Seriously, what’s better than throwing a couple ingredients in a pot first thing in the morning and coming home to a house that smells amazing and a meal that’s ready to eat?
Finding new slow cooker recipes is always something I am looking for, especially in the winter when it’s cold outside and I’m in the mood for soups and those warm comfort foods.
Today I have 5 Simple Slow cooker Recipes to share with you.
5 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes
1. This Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese is so easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. You can use it as a dinner dish or in tacos!
2. Have you tried cooking pork chops in your slow cooker? They come out perfect! Give this Slow Cooker Pork Chops recipe a try. You’ll love it!
3. One of the easiest ways to cook up a whole chicken is with this Whole Fryer Crockpot Recipe. Cook up a few chickens in one day, shred them and use them throughout the week for tacos, sandwiches, enchiladas and much more.
4. Pizza in the slow cooker? Yep, you sure can with this Slow Cooker Pizza Recipe.
5. Need an easy appetizer? This Seven Layer Dip is made in the crockpot and is pure perfection. Try it!
We have a whole Pinterest Board full of Crock Pot Recipes for you to check out and find more ideas too! Be sure to check them out!
Slow cooker recipes are perfect all year long and make cooking a breeze! Perfect for busy families or working moms.